Elevate your diet with our fresh take on our Paella, a festival feast that transports the finest ingredients from Spain’s Mediterranean cuisine straight to your kitchen. At just 347 calories, indulge in the perfect summer meal that will leave your taste buds tingling with excitement.
Discover the combination of marinated chicken breast pieces, smoky Spanish chorizo, and authentic vegetables simmered to perfection in a rich tomato sauce infused with turmeric and paprika. This protein-packed dish boasts a remarkable 27g of protein, making it the ideal choice for health-conscious foodies.
Savour every bite of our healthy, new and improved Paella, a meal that will elevate any occasion and delight your senses. With an exquisite blend of flavours and ingredients, this is the perfect dish to enjoy on a warm summer day…
- Ready in 6 minutes. Freezer → Microwave → Delicious!
- Low calories. With 347 kcal per serving, there’s plenty of scope for you to eat other healthy meals through the day.
- 7g of sugar per serving. Helps keep your daily sugar intake within recommended levels.
- Low-GI rice. We use rice with a low glycemic index (GI). It’s a ‘good carb’ that releases energy slowly and keeps your blood sugar levels in check.
- High-protein. Give your body the fuel to heal and build, with 27g protein per pot.
- Flavourful, not fierce. The sensational flavour of our spicy rice is all down to quality ingredients including Chorizo and Paprika.
How to prepare in 6 minutes or less:
- Cook from frozen: Straight from the freezer to the microwave. Cook for 6 minutes (or longer according to your microwave’s power setting), stir, and check the meal is piping hot. Then, enjoy!
- Defrost, then cook: After the meal has fully defrosted, heat it thoroughly in the microwave or in a pan on the hob. Once defrosted, the meal will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Defrost and enjoy cold: All of the ingredients in our pots are already fully cooked. So, if you have no way to heat the meal, simply defrost it and enjoy chilled.
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|of which are sugars||7||2|
|of which are saturates||3.2||0.9|
Paella Mix (84%) (Water, Arborio Rice, Chorizo (7.6%) (Pork, Salt, Paprikas, Lactose (Milk), Dextrin,
Milk Proteins, Sugar, Dextrose, Garlic, Stabiliser: Sodium Pyrophosphate, Antioxidants: Disodium
Monohydrogen Citrate, Sodium Ascorbate, Spices, Colours: Paprika Extract, Carmine,
Preservatives: Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Tomato Puree, Red Pepper, Onion, Pea, Green
Bean, Chicken Stock (Chicken Meat, Maltodextrin, Chicken Soup Stock, Salt, Yeast Extract, Chicken
Fat, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Onion Powder, Concentrated Chicken Extract), Olive Oil,
Garlic Puree, Smoked Paprika, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Dried Chilli), Steamed Chicken
(16%) (Chicken Breast, Water).
Allergen Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Bones Warning: Although every effort has been made to remove bones, small fragments may
Best kept frozen at -18ºC. Safe to defrost and store chilled for up to 3 days. If defrosted and stored chilled for up to 3 days, safe to refreeze and then cook from frozen.
Microwave cook from frozen for 5 – 6 minutes (depending on microwave strength) stir and cook for a further 1 minute or until piping hot. Please loosely open the lid on your pot when cooking to prevent steam build up.
If cooking from defrost, please reduce cooking time.