Indulge in our rich and creamy chicken korma, now made accessible to those watching their waistlines.
Savour every bite of succulent diced chicken breast, marinated to perfection in a mild and creamy coconut-based sauce that is both indulgent and bursting with Protein. Accompanied by a bed of aromatic turmeric and coriander-infused rice, each spoonful of our 385 calorie chicken korma is a feast for the senses.
With just one-third of the calories found in your average chicken korma takeaway, our recipe is a true Pot O Gold. Delight in the delectable taste of our healthy and flavourful rendition of this timeless classic, guilt-free
- Ready in 6 minutes. Freezer → Microwave → Delicious!
- Low calories. With 385 kcal per serving, there’s plenty of scope for you to eat other healthy meals through the day.
- 7.7 g of sugar per serving. Helps keep your daily sugar intake within recommended levels.
- Packed with vitamins. Superfood ingredients including turmeric and bell peppers deliver a micronutrient mix with high levels of vitamins A, B6, B12, C and E.
- 33.3 g protein. This meal makes a massive contribution to healing and strengthening your muscles, with close to 10% pure protein!
- Flavourful, not fierce. The spices used in this meal are all about rich flavour – not heat.
How to prepare in 6 minutes or less:
- Cook from frozen: Straight from the freezer to the microwave. Cook for 6 minutes (or longer according to your microwave’s power setting), stir, and check the meal is piping hot. Then, enjoy!
- Defrost, then cook: After the meal has fully defrosted, heat it thoroughly in the microwave or in a pan on the hob. Once defrosted, the meal will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Defrost and enjoy cold: All of the ingredients in our pots are already fully cooked. So, if you have no way to heat the meal, simply defrost it and enjoy chilled.
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|of which are sugars||7.7||2.2|
|of which are saturates||5.3||1.5|
Korma Sauce (39.7%) (Water, Onion Puree, Single Cream (Milk), Pea (3.3%), Coconut Milk
(Coconut Extract, Purified Water), Coconut Cream (Preservative: Sulphur Dioxide), Crushed
Tomato (Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid), Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Ginger Puree,
Tomato Puree, Modified Maize Starch (Modified Starch, Stabilizer: Acetylated Di-Starch Adipate),
Garlic Puree, Roast Coriander, Roast Cumin, Turmeric, Garam Masala, Sea Salt, Coriander, Cumin
Seed, Chilli Powder), Steamed Chicken (28%) (Chicken Breast, Water), Rice (28%) (Water, Rice,
Turmeric, Coriander), Red Pepper (4.3%).
Allergen Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Bones Warning: Although every effort has been made to remove bones, small fragments may
Best kept frozen at -18ºC. Safe to defrost and store chilled for up to 3 days. If defrosted and stored chilled for up to 3 days, safe to refreeze and then cook from frozen.
Microwave cook from frozen for 5 – 6 minutes (depending on microwave strength) stir and cook for a further 1 minute or until piping hot. Please loosely open the lid on your pot when cooking to prevent steam build up.
If cooking from defrost, please reduce cooking time.