Dental Cream is a specially formulated toothpaste that tightens and reduces swelling of gums, stops gum bleeding, prevents toothache, decay and controls bad breath.
Dental Cream contains the following ingredients:
- Carum copticum (Bishop's Weed, Ajamoda satva) has mouth-freshening, antiseptic, astringent and carminative properties.
- Vaikranta bhasma (Fluorspar) is a combination of lime with fluorine. It is a natural source of fluorine, which prevents dental caries.
- Azadirachta indica (Neem, Nimba) possesses antiseptic and antifungal activity and is widely used in the preparation of toothpaste.
- Zanthoxylum alatum (Toothache Tree, Tumburu) is used for bleeding gums and sensitive teeth.
- Punica granatum (Pomegranate, Dadima) exhibits astringent and antibacterial activity.
- Acacia arabica (Indian Gum-Arabic Tree, Babbula) is useful as an external application for mouth ulcers.
- Triphala comprises of Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia bellirica. Triphala is astringent, which arrests bleeding of gums. It also helps in the healing of ulcers.
- Vitex negundo (Five-Leaved Chaste Tree, Nirgundi) is analgesic.
- Embelia ribes (False Black Pepper, Vidanga) displays antibacterial activity against E.coli and possesses anti-inflammatory properties.