Food supplement in the form of a hard capsule containing ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin). Ashwagandha is a herb used for millennia in Ayurveda.
For millennia people have taken ashwagandha to help with problems such as mental and nervous tension. Modern dietary supplements like ours take this a step further, by combining this herb with the energy-boosting vitamin, B12. This helps to support an active lifestyle by targeting key functions across the body.
Ashwagandha is a herb and supplements typically use the root extract of the plant. It’s known for its adaptogenic properties, which means it decreases our sensitivity to stressors. This can help us achieve emotional balance and increase general wellbeing. It may also help with the heart and cardiovascular system. On the other hand, B12 contributes to key functions in the body, including the nervous system, psychological function, and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
You can get vitamin B12 through foods like eggs, fish, meat and milk. Vegans and vegetarians may struggle to get the NRV for these reasons, but the ashwagandha B12 combination doesn’t just target those dietary needs. It goes one step further to help us with emotional balance and energy levels. If this boost is what you need, taking one of our capsules a day can help you achieve it.
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with Ashwagandha EXTRA?
- Ashwagandha has adaptogenic properties.
- Ashwagandha supports in periods of mental and nervous tension and of anxiousness.
- Ashwagandha helps to support relaxation, mental and physical wellbeing.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological functions and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
What is special about capsules Ashwagandha EXTRA?
- Contains methylcobalamin an active form of vitamin B12.
- Contains Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, DER 4:1, standardised for a min. 1% withanolides.
- Clean label - no unnecessary additives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).